Who is the administrator of your personal data?
Dimral Marketplace, the operator of the online e-commerce platform available at www.dimral.com is the administrator, ie. the subject who decides how your personal data will be used.
What are the sources of your data?
We received your data from the following sources:
- publicly available sources, such as websites (including social media and search engines) and third parties that carry out business activities related to data aggregation and that have obtained your consent to contact you for direct marketing purposes; or
- directly from you at the time you provide us with your details via the contact form (the provision of your data is voluntary, but if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to contact you and offer you the opportunity to support your business by establishing cooperation with Dimral Marketplace).
What are the purposes and legal basis for the processing of your personal data from Dimral Marketplace?
We process your personal data in order to contact you and offer you the opportunity to support your business by establishing cooperation with Dimral Marketplace.
The scope of your personal data processed by Dimral Marketplace includes:
Your email; phone number; Company name; forename; surname; position; postal address; tax identification number and name that identifies you when using the Internet message.
Who do we share your personal information with?
Your personal data will not be shared with other subjects, except for subjects who are authorized by law to receive your data.
Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
How long do we store your personal data?
Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent, up to a maximum of 3 years from the end of the year in which the data was received, unless your consent is withdrawn earlier.
What are your rights against the Company in terms of data processing?
We guarantee that you will be able to exercise all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, ie. the right to access, correct or delete your data, the right to restrict the processing of data, the right to portability, and the right to object to the processing of your data.
- To exercise your rights as stated above, contact us by sending your request to: email@example.com
- If your data is processed on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time, but if your consent is withdrawn, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing and on the basis of consent before withdrawal of consent.
Under what circumstances can you object to the processing of your data?
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if:
- your personal data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes and your objection is justified by your specific situation; or
- Your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling for this purpose.
- Are we involved in the automated processing of your data (including profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
Your personal data will not be subject to automated processing (including profiling).
Competent supervisory authority
The Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP) is the independent state body that protects individuals in the processing of their personal data and in accessing such data, as well as the control of compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act on the territory of the Republic. Bulgaria.
In case of suspicion that your rights related to the protection of your personal data have been violated, you can report to the CPDP to:
Address: Sofia 1592, Blvd. “Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Phone: 02 / 91-53-518